How to start a business
No idea where to start? Lacking the confidence to make the leap as it all feels too unknown? Learn the skills you need with our online business course and launch your business with help from Michelle’s engaging, concise videos and worksheets.
There is no instruction manual for starting a business, but this online business course will provide you with a roadmap including all the information you need to make it a reality, along with checklists and activities to give you the best start.
There’s no time pressure, complete the course at your own speed and have it on hand to refer back to in the future. You’ll find the whole process broken down into manageable sections and easily digestible. If there was any aspect of launching a business you were unsure or nervous of – you won’t be after completing this online business course.
Don’t let the feeling of being alone hold you back. Don’t be stopped by other people’s opinions or belief in you. Don’t wait for an opportunity – create it.
- What owning a business looks like to you.
- Creating a business plan – staying accountable.
- Business structures – what’s right for you?
- Choose & secure your business name.
- Brand identity – get noticed.
- Banking & finance management – know your numbers.
- Get compliant – getting on top of regulations.
- Communications – ensure you’re contactable from every angle.
- Useful systems – save time and money by being efficient.
- Launch plan – everything you need to press go with impact.
- Moving forward – we’re with you every step of the way.
You will also receive an exclusive discount code for a 1-2-1 mentoring strategy call with Michelle, to answer any further questions you may have about progressing with your business.